Being accused of or charged with a crime can be scary. You may be confused or anxious, and it may feel as though your life has been turned upside down. A mere accusation can damage relationships or your reputation, and having a criminal record (even just a charge that did not lead to a conviction) can damage your employment prospects and access to housing and education.
Partovi Law Has Effective Defense Strategies
When the stakes are this high, it's important to choose an experienced, skilled and compassionate defense lawyer. You want someone who will listen, and who will work hard to build the strongest case possible on your behalf. If you have been charged with a crime in northern Washington or eastern Idaho, our Spokane criminal defense attorney is an excellent choice.
With more than a decade of experience, and a commitment to exceptional client service, you can rely on David Partovi to defend you. Attorney Partovi answers his own phone calls, and is never hard to reach. He also offers free case evaluations.
Cases We Handle
Whatever charges you face, our firm is here to help. We have successfully defended clients against a wide range of charges, including:
- Domestic violence — We'll help you understand restraining orders and ensure your rights are protected.
- Assault — If the officer misconstrued the facts of your situation, you may have been overcharged.
- Drug possession, distribution or sale — There have been significant changes to drug laws in Washington and Idaho; our knowledge is thorough and current.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — It is possible to defend against these charges and — if you act quickly — to avoid license suspension.
- Homicide and manslaughter — Our firm offers aggressive, strategic defense when you need it most.
In all cases, we investigate thoroughly to ensure we understand, and can prove, all the facts of your situation. We want to make sure that your side of the story is heard, so that you are treated fairly in the courtroom. We combat bias against the accused by ensuring that the judge and jury see you as a person, not as a criminal charge.
We Offer Free Consultations
Don't wait any longer to get the help you need. Use our contact form to tell us about your case, or call (509) 270-2141 to arrange your free initial consultation. Se habla español. Credit cards accepted.