While many people do not see it this way, divorce is a tremendous opportunity. Yes, divorce is not a pleasant experience, but it is the time when you can make decisions that will shape your life for years to come. It is important to see beyond the turmoil that your life may currently be in and look to the future.
Local, Experienced Family Law Attorney
At Partovi Law, P.S., we consider it to be our responsibility to help you see beyond the turmoil. We will help you outline your goals and create effective strategies for realizing those goals. We dedicate ourselves to helping each client create the most sound footing for the chapters of his or her life that will follow his or her divorce. We have helped numerous families in eastern Washington and northern Idaho, and we're here to help you too.
Spokane divorce lawyer David Partovi can guide you through the difficult decisions of divorce. Email our office to set up a free initial consultation.
We Will Help You Move Ahead With Confidence
Many of the decisions that you will have to make during your divorce will be difficult. Child custody is just one of the things you will need to make a tough choice on. We will work to make sure that you understand your options as you consider each element of your divorce:
- Child custody — The best interests of the children are always the guiding principle. We'll help you reach an agreement that works for all members of your family.
- Child support — We can help you understand the state guidelines for these payments, and can investigate exceptions if necessary.
- Spousal maintenance/alimony — Divorce isn't supposed to leave either spouse destitute. If you haven't been working out of the home, or earn substantially less than your spouse, maintenance payments may be appropriate.
- Visitation/parenting plans — How much time should the children spend with each parent, and when? Draw up a plan that reflects your family's unique needs.
- Property division — We have the legal and financial knowledge to help you manage this highly contentious area of the divorce process.
Think about your divorce decree as a constitution for the future of your family's life. It will be a living document, meant to anticipate and effectively deal with developments years down the road. If for some reason the agreement isn't being followed or a party wants something that was not originally anticipated, we can ask the court to enforce or modify the agreement.
Let us help you build a solid foundation for your family's future.
Call Our Divorce Attorney Today
To find out more about what a Spokane divorce lawyer at Partovi Law, P.S., can do to help you through this difficult time, call (509) 270-2141. We offer free consultations — schedule yours online today. Se habla español.