Criminal Defense Attorney
Our justice system is far from perfect. Parties often face charges that do not fit the crime, or charges of crimes they did not commit.
Everyone who faces criminal charges is entitled to a public defender, but hiring a private attorney offers many important advantages.
Why should I hire David Partovi in Spokane, WA?
The Dedication and Resources You Need and Deserve
A Focus on You
Public defenders are often overloaded, leaving limited time to meet with you or to pursue a better outcome than a plea deal. David Partovi limits his caseload to give you the attention you need and deserve in order to achieve the very best possible outcome.
"David Partovi is dedicated."
Clients facing a variety of charges say that David Partovi is an advocate who can be counted upon to make the truth known in court, often resulting in dropped or reduced charges.
A jury needs to know that you are more than the charges you face. David Partovi will explain how you came to this point in your life, what actually occurred, and how it has affected you.
Partovi Law Has Effective Defense Strategies
When the stakes are this high, it's important to choose an experienced, skilled and compassionate defense lawyer. You want someone who will listen, and who will work hard to build the strongest case possible on your behalf. If you have been charged with a crime in northern Washington or eastern Idaho, our Spokane criminal defense attorney is an excellent choice.
With more than a decade of experience, and a commitment to exceptional client service, you can rely on David Partovi to defend you. Attorney Partovi answers his own phone calls, and is never hard to reach. He also offers free case evaluations.
Cases We Handle
Whatever charges you face, our firm is here to help. We have successfully defended clients against a wide range of charges, including:
- Domestic violence — We'll help you understand restraining orders and ensure your rights are protected.
- Assault — If the officer misconstrued the facts of your situation, you may have been overcharged.
- Drug possession, distribution or sale — There have been significant changes to drug laws in Washington and Idaho; our knowledge is thorough and current.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — It is possible to defend against these charges and — if you act quickly — to avoid license suspension.
- Homicide and manslaughter — Our firm offers aggressive, strategic defense when you need it most.
In all cases, we investigate thoroughly to ensure we understand, and can prove, all the facts of your situation. We want to make sure that your side of the story is heard, so that you are treated fairly in the courtroom. We combat bias against the accused by ensuring that the judge and jury see you as a person, not as a criminal charge.