Family Law Attorney
Legal matters relating to your relationship with your partner and your children can be both complex and emotionally devastating.
Attorney David Partovi can navigate these challenges on your behalf in a way that serves your best interests and those of your children.
What can David Partovi do for me?
Protect Your Family, Assets, and Livelihood
Divorce, custody, relocation, and other matters will affect how much time you can spend with your children. Mr. Partovi can help establish an agreement that allows you to maintain a relationship and provide the nurturing they need.
Many types of property are subject to division during a divorce. Mr. Partovi is a family law attorney who can help clients in Spokane, WA, lay claim to what rightfully belongs to them.
Quality of LifeSpousal maintenance, child support, and other financial issues require careful execution to ensure that both children and parents can experience a fulfilling quality of life. Mr. Partovi is here to make certain that these arrangements benefit the children while being fair to the parents.
The stress of divorce and other family law related issues can be overwhelming. Your life, as you know it, is about to change. The change is not instantaneous and it requires perseverance as you progress through the necessary court proceedings. It can be difficult to keep moving forward, especially if your energy and patience is wasted because of a lawyer who doesn't take the time to understand your goals and how to achieve them.
At Partovi Law, P.S., our Spokane family law lawyer, David Partovi, understands how tough family law problems can be to get through. Our goal is to help you realize your goals and minimize your stress as much as possible.
Serving The Family Law Needs Of Eastern Washington And Northern Idaho
To better serve the needs of families and individuals, our family law practice includes the following practice areas:
- Divorce — We will work to achieve your goals and keep stress down.
- Child custody — We will work to help you secure a custody agreement you are comfortable with.
- Child support — Fair child support is integral to helping raise a child.
- Spousal maintenance — Alimony can be a goal depending on your situation.
- Visitation/Parenting plans — We are experienced at building plans that keep the best interests of the child in mind.
- Property division — We will work to make sure your contribution to the marital estate is respected.
- Enforcement and modification of court orders — These are the tools used to ensure that the original goals of the divorce decree are continuing to be met.
- Relocations — Is a move on your part or that of the other parent threatening to disrupt your parenting plan?
- Paternity — Establishing paternity is the only way to enforce the obligations and rights associated with being a parent.
- Third party custody — Grandparents and other relatives sometimes need to step in and take on the role of caretaker for a child. We can help secure the proper legal authority.
We invest ourselves in each and every family law client because we know how important it is to be able to come out on the other side of whatever current difficulty you are having ready to begin building the next chapter of your life.